Archive for June, 2011
- 06.29.11Bad, Badder, Baddest News on Lawyer Supply/Demand
- 06.29.11A Conversation with JD Match
- 06.28.11JD Match Isn’t Just For the Big Firms
- 06.26.11Ally McBeal vs. Atticus Finch
- 06.21.11Was this system designed by Nostradamus?
- 06.18.11Law Schools & Consumer Fraud: Who Knew?
- 06.14.11Transparency in post-law school graduation employment: Yes, no, maybe?
- 06.13.11What do you think of law schools who embargo students’ transcripts?
- 06.10.11Welcome to the future of law student recruiting